Sanduhurst Co-op’s fundraising program is a part of our annual budgeted revenue that supports the PAC Scholarship Fund, and helps keeps tuition affordable for all members.
Saundhurst Co-op fundraising opportunities:
- Chinook Books – Fall
- PCC Scrip Cards – Fall (download order form here PCC Scrip Form)
- MakIt Plates – Fall
- Brown Bear Car Wash Tickets – Winter
- Spring Plant Sale – Spring
- Sandhurst Gear – Ongoing
- E.Scrip (Sandhurst Cooperative Preschool eScrip Group ID – 500045284) – Register your rewards cards to earn $ for co-op – Ongoing
- Office Depot Rewards – mention Sandhurst Co-op at checkout
Ongoing fundraisers supporting the PAC Scholarship Fund:
- Shop at AmazonSmile (4-7% to PAC Scholarship Fund+ .5% to Sandhurst Co-op*)
* To register Sandhurst as your AmazonSmile benefiting non-profit, search for Sandhurst, and click on : NSCC Parent Advisory Council Of Parent Cooperative Preschools
- Tiny Prints – Premium cards and stationery for all of life’s occasions, with an extensive selection of customizable holiday cards. (13% contributed)
- Shutterfly – Your pictures come to life through prints, photo books, cards and gifts. (13% contributed)
Support Sandhurst with a Tax-Deductible Donation
- Make a direct donation to Sandhurst Co-op! Your dollars go a long way to help support and improve our school. You can submit a check to your class treasurer, or mail directly to the school. Be sure to check if your or your spouse’s employer has a matching gift program for direct donations and/or volunteer hours.
Donate to the Cecily Crowser Memorial Fund – providing assistance to Homeless Families enrolled in Parent Education Classes.
The Parent Education Program at NSC has had a successful year of classes serving families who are homeless and transitioning out of homelessness. Many thanks to our instructors, Emily Bradley, Alysa Reid, Mika McAfee and Marjon Heru for taking on the task of creating an innovative way for our program to reach out to families to provide parenting education and support. We have served families at Sacred Heart Shelter, Mary’s Place, Bianca’s Place and Brettler Place during this academic year with the support of generous donations and a grant.
In order to continue this innovative model, we are fundraising for the coming academic year. We have set up a fund with NSC’s foundation, the Education Fund, titled the Cesily Crowser Memorial Homeless Family Support Fund. If you or your co-op class would like to make a donation, please follow this link.