2023-2024 Sandhurst Co-op Fundraising Opportunities
Sandhurst Co-op’s fundraising program is a part of our annual budgeted revenue that supports the PAC Scholarship Fund and helps keeps tuition affordable for all members.
- Holiday Wreath Fundraiser – Bacon’s Christmas Tree Farm will help you get into the holiday spirit with wreaths, garlands, and centerpieces. Orders are due by WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 1, and pickup will be at the preschool November 15-17 from 9am-12pm. Order forms are available at the school and are payable by cash or checks made out to Sandhurst Cooperative Preschool.
- Minted – Use promo code FUNDRAISESANDHURSTCOOP to receive 20% off all Minted items from www.minted.com and 15% of net sales from each purchase will be donated back to the school.
- Flower Power-Order bulbs and seeds and 50% of cost will be donated to our school.
- Smith Brothers Farms – Sign up for Smith Brothers Farms home delivery and input our code- SANDHURST – get $15 off your first order, while $50 will come to us.
Support Sandhurst with a Tax-Deductible Donation
- Make a direct donation to Sandhurst Co-op! Your dollars go a long way to help support and improve our school. You can submit a check to your class treasurer, or mail directly to the school. Be sure to check if you or your spouse’s employer has a matching gift program for direct donations and/or volunteer hours.
Shop Sandhurst Merchandise
- Show Sandhurst pride by wearing clothes from the Sandhurst Shop. $2-$4 per item will go to supporting our preschool and can count towards your fundraising goal.
You do not need to be a member of the school to participate. All are welcome! Please save copies of receipts to receive school fundraising credit.
For more information, please contact email@example.com