2017-18 Academic Year
If you’re interested in enrolling at Sandhurst Co-op for the current academic year (2017-18) please read this entire page. Registration information for the 2018-19 school year is at the bottom of this page.
For enrollment information or wait list placement, click on the class name below to contact one of our parent coordinators:
To enroll, please fill out this form (SandhurstRegistrationForm) and return it to the appropriate Parent Coordinator listed above.
A $40 non-refundable registration fee is due upon acceptance of a space.
Any parent or legal guardian of an appropriately aged child who is willing to enroll in the Parent Education Program at North Seattle College (NSC) and who is willing to accept and fulfill the duties and responsibilities of active participation in the parent cooperative preschool and parent education program shall be eligible. This includes participation in the classroom, parent meetings, and committee responsibilities. (Sandhurst by-laws Article II, Section C)
– Attend one (evening) parent meeting per month.
– Work one session/week per class & comply with parent contract.
– Accept responsibility for at least one preschool job and may be asked to participate on one school committee.
A member enrolling more than one child is expected to bear full member responsibility per child. This includes tuition, fundraising responsibilities, NSC credits, registration and preschool job assignment.
2018-19 Registration Dates and Deadlines
Sandhurst Information Night
Wednesday, February 7th, 7-8pm
- Hear about our programs (Toddlers, Pre-3 and 3-5’s)
- Meet our Teachers and Parent Coordinators
- Tour our School
In House Registration: (through February 7, 2018)
- For currently enrolled families and Sandhurst alumni
- Fill out Registration Form (above), and return to Parent Coordinator by 5pm February 7.
- Parents will be notified of enrollment status on or by February 8.
Crossover Registration: (February 14, 2018)
- For families within the NSC co-op system, looking to crossover to a different coop preschool
- Fill out Registration Form (above), and return to Parent Coordinator by 5pm February 14.
- Parents will be notified of enrollment status on or by February 15.
Open Registration at North Seattle College: (March 3rd, 10am-12pm)
- For families new to the NSC co-op program: Learn More
- Info Fair: 10-11am / Open Registration by Lottery: 11am-12pm
- Parents will be notified of enrollment status at the event.
- After Open Registration, co-ops process space assignments and waiting list requests on a first-come-first-served basis.