Join us for our Open House for the 2023-2024 School Year!
Important 2023-24 School Year Registration Dates
- Priority (current Sandhurst students) – January 14th-February 10th, 2023
- Transfer (current NSC/PAC co-op students) – January 28th – February 10th. 2023
- Open (any new students) – February 11th, 2023
- Sandhurst Open House: Saturday, January 21st from 9-10 @ Sandhurst Co-op
- Co-op Carnival: Saturday, February 11th from 9:30-11:30 @ North Seattle College campus
- 9600 College Way North, Seattle, WA 98103
Now enrolling for the 2022-2023 School Year!
Please read this entire page before contacting us.
North Seattle Co-op Preschools process space assignments and waiting list requests on a first-come-first-served basis.
If you are a new and non-enrolled family, feel free to reach out to the correct parent coordinator:
They will respond with additional information and a link to our registration materials.
A $40 non-refundable registration fee is due upon acceptance of a space.
Any parent or legal guardian of an appropriately aged child who is willing to enroll in the Parent Education Program at North Seattle College (NSC) and who is willing to accept and fulfill the duties and responsibilities of active participation in the parent cooperative preschool and parent education program shall be eligible. This includes participation in the classroom, parent meetings, and committee responsibilities. (Sandhurst By-laws Article II, Section C)
– Attend one (evening) parent meeting per month.
– Attend assigned class days with your child (days vary on class) & comply with the parent contract.
– Accept responsibility for at least one preschool job and may be asked to participate on one school committee.
A member enrolling more than one child is expected to bear full member responsibility per child. This includes tuition, fundraising responsibilities, NSC credits, registration, and preschool job assignment.