There are always room for improvements!
Below is a list of projects the board has put together as a “Wish List”. If you have an idea or item you would like added to this list, or would like to help us check one of these off, please send us an email, or talk with your teacher or class chair.
1. Permanent gate to replace the yellow accordion gate currently in use.
2. Paint & weatherize the front porch.
3. Stroller Parking.
4. Enhance the upper outdoor area playspace – adding stage area, new plantings, new pea gravel.
5. Children’s garden at the SW corner of the school (including the removal of the large hedge).
6. Painting the bathroom floors.
7. Painting Footsteps from the sidewalk on 70th to front door.
8. New milk crates for outdoor toy storage.